Position Limit Switches – Hazardous Areas
- Cross rods can move to 3 or 4 maintained positions
- Equipped with 1NO + 1NC snap action switches
- 1NC slow action switches available on request
- Switches are suitable for safety functions due to positive opening operation
- Supplied with a modular adaptor with fixing points
Limitex position limit switches are designed to control the movement of Hoists, Industrial Machine Tools and Overhead Travelling Cranes which must operate in potentially explosive atmospheres. They are available to be certified to Atex and IEC Ex standards.
The product is deisgned to operate as an auxiliary control for an electric motor via a PLC or contactor. Constructed from G20 cast iron ensures a solid, reliable product protected from dust and water. In addition the cross rod support is made from zinc alloy.
You can find out more information and download product brochures by following the link below to the main Limitex website.
For further information including Catalogues, Installation Manuals, Parts Lists or 2D/3D drawings please follow the links below:Back to products