Stainless Steel Gearboxes
Washdown Gearboxes | Hygienic Gearboxes | Food Industry Gearboxes
We are proud to offer the Dertec range of stainless steel gearboxes here in the UK. A stainless steel gearbox is particularly useful in food applications where the equipment is regularly washed down. Also often using detergents to ensure food safety.
- Shafts manufactured from duplex stainless steel 2205
- Special high temperature resistant blue shaft seals
- PNS surface treatment therefore giving high surface hardness
- Food industry gearboxes and hygienic gearboxes – therefore all gearboxes come filled with food-grade NSF lubrication (nut free, Kosher and Halal certified)
All washdown stainless steel gearbox designs are developed especially for washdown environments with a rounded, smooth design, therefore few places for water or dirt to sit. In addition, all washdown gearboxes are manufactured from electro polished stainless steel AISI 316.
Their extensive range includes:
- Stainless steel worm gearboxes
- Stainless steel parallel shaft gearboxes
- Stainless steel bevel helical gearboxes
- Stainless steel helical in-line gearboxes
In addition to stainless steel gearboxes, we are also able to offer their stainless steel motor range which goes up to 7.5 kW.
For further information including Catalogues, Installation Manuals, Parts Lists or 2D/3D drawings please follow the links below:Back to products