Stainless Steel Gearboxes
We are proud to offer the Dertec range of stainless-steel gearboxes here in the UK. Stainless Steel drives are particularly useful in food applications where the equipment is regularly washed down often using detergents to ensure food safety.
- Shafts manufactured from duplex stainless-steel 2205
- PNS surface treatment giving high surface hardness
- Special high temperature resistant blue shaft seals
- All gearboxes come filled with food-grade NSF lubrication (Nut free, Kosher and Halal certified)
All designs are developed especially for wash-down environments with a rounded, smooth design meaning few places for water or dirt to sit. All gearboxes are manufactured from electro polished stainless-steel AISI 316.
Their extensive range includes:
- Stainless-steel Worm gearboxes
- Stainless-steel Helical in-line gearboxes
- Stainless-steel Parallel shaft gearboxes
- Stainless-steel Bevel helical gearboxes
In addition to the gearboxes, we are also able to offer their stainless-steel motor range which goes up to 7.5 kW.
For further information including Catalogues, Installation Manuals, Parts Lists or 2D/3D drawings please follow the links below:Back to products