Stainless Steel Motors
We are proud to offer the Dertec range of stainless-steel electric motors here in the UK. Stainless Steel drives are particularly useful in food applications where the equipment is regularly washed down often using detergents to ensure food safety.
- 2, 4 and 6 pole available
- Up to 7.5 kW
- Complete smooth and round housing in polished 304 stainless steel
- Easy-clean, round, well-seated terminal box
- All mounting surface fitted with O-Rings
- Locknuts with caps, spacers and O-Rings
- Motor information stamped on the housing so no dirt build-up under the plate
- IE3, IP66, ISO F as standard
- Optional special aerators for extreme conditions achieve IP69K
- PTC thermistors as standard
- Available with flange B5, B14a or feet B3
- Available in 7 sizes: IEC 63 to IEC 132
The motor range has been designed with the food industry in mind. Dertec has worked hard to produce a product can be used under the most demanding conditions and washdown environments. As with the stainless-steel gearboxes, special consideration has been given to the motor shape, particularly the terminal box and bearing covers. All motor nameplates are engraved further reducing areas for bacteria to ‘hide’.
For further information including Catalogues, Installation Manuals, Parts Lists or 2D/3D drawings please follow the links below:Back to products