Stainless Steel Motors
Washdown Motors | Hygienic Motors | Food Industry Motors
We are proud to offer the Dertec range of stainless steel motors (electric) here in the UK. Stainless steel drives are particularly useful in the food industry in applications where the equipment is regularly washed down often using detergents to ensure food safety.
- 2, 4 and 6 pole available
- Up to 7.5 kW
- Complete smooth and round housing in polished 304 stainless steel
- Easy-clean, round, well-seated terminal box
- IE3, IP66, ISO F as standard
- Optional special aerators for extreme conditions achieve IP69K
- PTC thermistors as standard
- Available with flange B5, B14a or feet B3
- Available in 7 sizes: IEC 63 to IEC 132
- All mounting surface fitted with O-Rings
- Locknuts with caps, spacers and O-Rings
- Motor information stamped on the housing so no dirt build-up under the plate
The stainless steel motor range has been designed specifically with the food industry in mind. In addition, Dertec has worked hard to produce a product can be used under the most demanding conditions and washdown environments. As with the stainless steel gearboxes, special consideration has been given to the motor shape. In particular the terminal box and bearing covers. Furthermore all motor nameplates are engraved further reducing areas for bacteria to ‘hide’.
Stainless steel motors, washdown motors, hygienic motors and motors for the food industry from stock, same day or next day delivery – Call 01606 557 200.
For further information including Catalogues, Installation Manuals, Parts Lists or 2D/3D drawings please follow the links below:Back to products